Wednesday, September 09, 2009

And the winners are...

I assigned everyone a number, and then used a random number generator (honestly, I did) to pick the winners. And... drum roll... the winners of a birthday signed copy of The White Road and Other Stories are:
  • Andrew Philip
  • Richard Osgood
  • Nadiya
Congratulations! Email me at taniah@gmail.com and give me your addresses, I'll pop the books in the post.

For those of you that didn't win, a very special birthday offer: I am happy to send you a signed copy from my personal stash, for £6/$10, which includes p&p. You won't find it cheaper anywhere! If you'd like one, please email me at taniah@gmail.com . I will do my best to write an original and witty dedication to each person!

PS Funnily enough, I just got an email saying I'd won a book, The Einstein Girl, in a prize draw over at How Publishing Really Works. What goes around...

4 comments:

Andrew Philip said...

Wonderful! Will mail you forthwith.

Tania Hershman said...

Congrats! Sorry for misspelling your name, have fixed it.

Richard Osgood said...

Wow! Thanks, Tania. A forthwith e-mail coming from me as well.

Richard Osgood said...

Received my copy today and it's GORGEOUS! Thank you Tania. I can't wait to dig in--or perhaps I should say, 'hit the road.' Whoo-hoo!!!!