Monday, May 23, 2011

Bye for a while

There's no time, there's never enough time - to tell you what an astonishingly good week I had last week tutoring my first Arvon course with Sarah Salway! To tell you how much I learned... how much fun we had. I'm off now to the Hawthornden Castle Writers Retreat in Scotland for 4 weeks, with very very very little Internet access (maybe the odd dribble of it) - taking no fiction with me to read at all, a "short story fast"  -  wish me luck! See you all back here at the end of June, happy writing!

8 comments:

Dorothee Lang said...

Sounds great! Have an inspiring time there - good luck & happy writing!

Lauri said...

Enjoy! Hope the writing is goes well.

WOMEN RULE WRITER said...

Oooh, good luck with that. Happy writing!

Deb Rickard said...

Just followed your very interesting looking blog, Tania and I'm looking forward to exploring it some more. Have a lovely writing retreat - I'm very envious!
Debs

Carys said...

Have a lovely time writing. Hope you get loads of fabulous stuff written,
Carys.

Elizabeth Baines said...

Good luck!

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Have a wonderful time.

Martha said...

Four weeks?! Wow, hope you have a lovely (and successful) time!