Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Overheard Launch Video

So I am only just getting used to, well, appearing on film! And I thought I wouldn't want to watch the video made of the launch last week of the excellent Overheard anthology of Stories to Read Aloud (Salt Publishing), but actually, it's great, and I think I did okay, so here it is! I'm 29 mins in, but don't skip those 29 mins, such a fabulous range of stories, from the editor Jonathan Taylor, and contributors including Vanessa Gebbie, Micheline Wandor, Katy Derby, Ailsa Cox, Gemma Seltzer, Felicity Skelton - and and so many others...




Buy the book here!

4 comments:

Group 8 said...

OOOOhhhhh, will watch now!

Group 8 said...

Lab! Lab! Lab! VG, Tania.

Tania Hershman said...

Aha, 3 minutes between your comments, I guess you zoomed straight to mine! Glad you enjoyed it... :)

chillcat said...

Sweet! Great story and good presentation. I'd way you have a knack!