Sunday, April 22, 2012

Genomics and a Book Winner

I've written a blog over at the Genomics Network' blog, Genotype, about my recent 2 week fellowship in Edinburgh, here's a snippet:

I had a fascinating two weeks at the beginning of April as a Bright Ideas fellow at the Genomics Forum in Edinburgh, which coincided with the Edinburgh International Science Festival. I could tell you it wasn't what I expected, but to be honest, I had no idea what to expect! On the day I arrived, I was shown my own office space, which was a first for me, a quiet room I could use to write in. And then I was swiftly invited to a conference that afternoon – organised by Gengage and supported by the Forum - on Sudden Cardiac Death in the Young.

It was a very interesting event...

Read the rest here >>>

And the winner of a copy of Jen Campbell's book, Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshop is... Dan Purdue! Congrats, Dan! 

No comments: