Friday, November 09, 2012

The Verb - Tonight!

The episode of Radio 3's The Verb that was recorded at the BBC's Freethinking Festival last Saturday night - and on which I am reading two brand new flash stories on the subject of editing - will be broadcast on Radio 3 tonight, at 10pm UK time. It will also be available online through the iPlayer for 7 days afterwards. I think it was a fantastic programme - with poets Don Paterson and Tony Harrison, Granta editor Laura Barber, and music from The Lakeside Poets! Do tune in, let me know whether my "editing" stories chime with your experiences ;) More information here.

2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

GREAT blog Tania!! May I follow?

Unknown said...

Great to hear you reading your work on the Verb on Friday. Tight, tighter, tighten.......I loved your piece about the writing group.