Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New year, new web site

I am coming to realise that having a website is like having a wardrobe full of clothes: every now and then I look at it, think "Oh god, this is just not me any more" , and do a complete clear out and re-design. So that's what I've done, and, ta-da, here is the newly-redesigned, new concept site. Feedback appreciated - but just remember, I haven't quite finished the redesign. But broken link reports and "I can't read this font/colour/size!" comments very welcome.

Addendum No sooner had I posted the above post but my website went down. Not my fault! Technical difficulties somewhere, on some server. Keep trying!

2 comments:

Vanessa G said...

The new website looks great T, and I love the way you give so much market information to other writers. It's really helpful.

Neat to give your works and the publishers joint publicity... the anthologies/mags look good!

Onwards n Upwards

vanessa

S said...

just came back and wanted to check on how you were doing. Good for you for revamping your website. it must be liberating. Also nw you can see how much you have to be proud of and its alot! Keep writing!
Sharo