Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Million Writers notable short stories of 2007

This is a fascinating list not just of stories that are in all probability worth reading, but also of publications, especially the ones that have had more several stories selected. I for one will be checking out those I haven't heard of. People often look down on online publications, good for StorySouth for championing them. I can't say anything about these stories, yet. Will get back to you on that.

Million Writers Award Notable Stories of 2007
 .
Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

Group 8 said...

Thanks Tania, for the list. So many mags, so little time...

Sarah Hilary said...

Love the new layout!

Tania Hershman said...

WRW - I know, no time, no time.
Sarah - do you like it? It felt so dark before, and I was inspired by your stunning pics on your blog. I don't think I've quite got it yet, but I prefer these colours and fonts.