Friday, August 19, 2011

My guest blog post: Noticing

Every Day Fiction's Flash Fiction Chronicles blog asked me for a guest blog post quite a while ago and I just couldn't think of anything to write about. And then a few weeks ago I had a strange experience and it struck me that this was the thing for FFC... My guest blog post on Noticing is now up on the FFC blog. A taster:
A few years ago, I was told off by a fellow short story writer  for not carrying a notebook around with me. I had foolishly assumed that when an idea came, if it was “good enough” I would remember it. I was already then at an age where memory is not as sharp as it was. And there is so much competing for our attention that ideas don’t stand much of a chance of being retained.
Read the full post here>>

1 comment:

Bankruptcy File said...

Good News! Now you can possess an exact copy of the original bankruptcy documents / records. Your bankruptcy court records and documents are readily available after bankruptcy discharge and you can have it in your possession within minutes of your order.