Monday, April 18, 2016

Debut poetry collection coming 2017!

I am extremely and inordinately thrilled to be able to tell you that - hot on the heels of my debut poetry chapbook of 22 poems - my debut full poetry collection, This Is Not My Midnight, will be published in July 2017 by the fabulous Nine Arches Press! I can't quite believe this is happening, with poetry, oh my.

And with such a fantastic press, run by Jane Commane, whose taste in poets and dedication to poetry - her own authors and the wider community - I admire so much. Nine Arches publishes some of my favourite, favourite poets, not least of all my great friend Jo Bell as well as Isobel Dixon, Mario Petrucci, Maria Taylor, David Clarke, Abegail Morley, and, next year, Rishi Dastidar and Angela Readman. I can't tell you much more now, will keep you updated!

5 comments:

Sue Guiney said...

This is absolutely fantastic news! I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to read it!!

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Echo Sue G - this is brilliant news! The world needs more Hershman words.

Tania Hershman said...

Thanks so much, S & V - you were both there when I began my flirtation with the line break!!

Caroline M Davies said...

This was such thrilling news. Roll on 2017 so we can all read it.

Tania Hershman said...

Thank you, Caroline! Let's not rush through 2016 though... I need some time to prepare :) Looking forward to your new book first!