Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A quickie

I haven't felt much like blogging recently, not had that much to say. So this is me saying not much at all. Lovely to see everyone at the Willesden Herald event at the weekend, see Women Rule Writer and Vanessa G for pics. Huge congrats to Wena, the competition winner (read a recent interview I did with Wena here), and all the other shortlisted writers, including Women Rule Writer (aka Nuala) and Tom "How to Write a Novel" Vowler (lovely to meet you!).

I just wanted to say that I am still adding to my Ever-Growing List of UK &  Ireland Lit Mags that Publish Short Stories and as of today there are 108 publications. New ones keep cropping up. So get those stories out of your (virtual) drawer, give them a shine and send them off! Go on.
 

2 comments:

Thinking said...

Hello...

I had just come to your blog through Commonwealth Writers website...

Its nice to read you. Though I have so much to read ahead...

I will sure come back again.

I am happy to find you as wanted to read you...

Thanks !

rachel said...

Hello Tania,
sorry for mistaking you for the mother of that delightful baby. I'm rubbish at ice-breakers. I was the girl who rushed up to you in the Dickens Museum last week at the Short Story Comp.