Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


How nice, Nuala(Women Rule Writer) has given me a Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you N, and now I must fulfil the task the award requires. 7 things that I love:
  1. My partner, J (he'll be surprised he made number 1!)
  2. Our cats, Zac and Cleo
  3. Writing fiction
  4. Waking up in the morning to see the sun shining off the Jerusalem stone
  5. Finding a new favourite author
  6. Talking about the joys of short fiction
  7. Spaghetti with tomato sauce and very strong, extra mature cheddar

Now I am tasked with passing this on to 7 blogs that are certainly Kreativ that I love. Here goes:

  1. Nik Perring's Blog
  2. Sarah's Writing Journal
  3. Sue Guiney: Me and Others
  4. ASalted
  5. Thoughts from Botswana
  6. Forgetting the Time
  7. Debi Alper

5 comments:

Nik Perring said...

Ooh lovely list (with the exception of cheese).

Thanks for nominating me! ;)

Nik Perring said...

Predisposition to migraines. :( But I'm probably not very tolerant either ;)

Sue Guiney said...

I'm a no-cheese person too, and also very grateful and chuffed that you included me in your list. That goes right on tomorrow's to do list! Thanks.

Kat W said...

Congrats on the blog award!

Spaghetti with tomatoe sauce and cheese - ooooh I'm hungry & I only ate an hour ago!

Finding a new author that you love - I agree, it is such a buzz.

By the way I haven't visited you in a while and am just discovering your new blog layout. It looks great! Where can I get a layout with three columns? I've seen similar on Wordpress but not on blogger.

Kat :-)

Sarah Salway said...

Yay, Tania. Thank you! Am very honored (and surprised and delighted too!) Will do my list today, Sarahx